Created by hand, each length of silk is dyed, torn and delicately frayed; a treasure worth waiting for. Our small team of gals is working around the clock to deliver our products with quality and care.
Ribbons + Wearables
Our current in-house processing time for all ribbon and wearable orders is 2-3 business days + the shipping method you select.
It is rare, but for bulk orders we may require additional processing time. You will be alerted immediately if this is the case.
If you purchase a textile, we have a current lead time of 10 business days + the shipping method you select, as each silk textile is custom made to-order.
Rush Processing is a service which will put your order at the front of the production line and is an added 30% fee to your total order. Our whole team of gals stops what they're doing and focuses full attention on your order. Rush orders delay all other orders and projects in our studio. It's a service for those moments you find yourself in a ribbon emergency. If you need your order rushed, please select the HELP! option in your cart during checkout. For ribbons and wearables, rushing your order will reduce the processing time from 2-3 business days to 1 business day. For textiles, rush processing reduces the 10 business day production time to 5 business days.
Shipping + Handling Info
We currently ship using USPS Priority Mail for domestic orders and DHL Express for orders outside the U.S. Please note that Tono + co cannot be responsible for any lost packages that are marked as "delivered" under the tracking information provided.
We are not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit. Please double check your billing and shipping address when placing an order as we are unable to reroute packages.
- International orders ship via DHL Express. DHL Express provides end-to-end shipment tracking, signature upon delivery, and will arrive in 2-5 business days for most countries. Please note that we cannot guarantee delivery dates.
- We are unable to provide tracking information beyond that supplied by DHL.
- Standard shipping does NOT include insurance.
- We will not mark an item as a "gift" or reduce the stated value of the package. This is illegal, and we can be penalized heavily for doing so.
- Customs and import duties are levied by the receiving country and are therefore the buyer's responsibility.
- We are not responsible for packages that are confirmed as delivered but are subsequently missing or stolen.
*Please note that we no longer ship with USPS for international orders. We feel it is in the best interest of our customers to ship with DHL Express due to the reliability, ease of tracking, and simplification of the customs process. If you have any questions regarding shipping please contact us at email@example.com.